Saturday, September 12, 2015

To hell and back


Only love can be both , heaven and hell.  We want the heaven but we re ready to go to hell for it     Theres no stopping us.  And we re humans , not meant to be in either in this life, but the other.  But we re too weak to make a choice , and when we feel we re strong enough, we go for it anyway , thinking we ARE in control by choosing to go for it.   The truth is a lot simpler than that : we control nothing.

I guess all we said , wasn t true.  
Now as I see it through 
Thats how i feel about it.  

Cause how else can we do 
The things we do 

I wish you baby that nobody, ever 
Loves you again the way i did ....
And no one will ! 
You may think i m bitter 
I d sat its only fair 
Cause only so you ll realize how much I did .
And you let go.  
 When to hold on is all I needed you to do 

We re in the place we re meant to be 
You said to me 
Its like you planned, cause you could see 
I didn t.    I yearned your eyes laying on me. 
You stopped the time when touching me 
Made me a fool and made believe 
We had the real thing

And there are no tears left 
Theres only pain 



The sea i had in front of me ... I walked more and more deep into it and i let myself drown ... I knew i ll probably never conquer it but i conquered my fears.   Cause this is what is all about.
And I ve been to hell and back    I ve been high, above my worries and above time.  And I fell back into my own despair   My heart still beats and trembles like it never felt the salty water.
As I get older I realize that its true : we only get to regret things we did not do.   So I ll probably let my heart guide me into the deep one time more and one time after.




No comments: