Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Picking up the pieces

I smashed a cup today by throwing it at the floor with rage.  I gave mum a fright .. I cried something under a minute    It was frustration.   It took me another couple minutes to collect myself and clean up the broken pieces

We cannot control everything.  By some people standards I may be a control freak.  By mine, I m not doing a very good job.  Or days like today would not happen.   I was upset and partly with myself    For feeling vulnerable, for allowing others to make me feel vulnerable.  I should know better.
My mum asked me what happened but I gave a short explanation.  I don t see the point in talking too much about things.  You just get on with it.  I will sort things out somehow.  I ll find a way.   Nothing is imposible and I can solve everything.




For I, generally, am looking inside myself for the answers -  i m the only one who knows what's best for me.  Everybody else is only guessing.
One thing I know , I won t fall peacefully     Hey!  What fall ?!   I m only going up    And like Martin Luther said: 
Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to piecesI would still plant my apple tree.
       Life is not a bowl full of berries ( and I love all the berries !!), there s good and bad stuff.   We stll have to make the best out of it, to love it as it is.  To learn wipe down the tears and believe everything will work out.  



Depend on yourself before depending on others, because others can let you down... but you can pick yourself up


 

No comments: