Monday, April 27, 2015

The fall

The feeling of a Monday morning .... I was trying to catch a snow drop ...it melted fast ... As fast as my heart when its touched.    It dreads another touch. It might not be able to survive again.  The tremor!!! 
.... Of another cold touch.     

Dreading the beggining of the week, slowly sliding to the end of it , how many of us remember to be grateful ....
Before you know is Friday again.  And the empty nights don t seem to end ... March is gone, soon will be fall


"Did trees changed over the thousand years , like we did ?"  Random thoughts.   Maybe not so random after all.   Maybe every thought makes sense.   

  Trees remind me of lost love ..
.. and trees are everywhere.    Nowhere to run , nothing to care ...  

All the love we had and lost .... 
our dreams are gone
Almost ... 
There s still hope and 
What s a dream 
I can t hate and that s the worst ... 
I could hug you and go mad 

But i walk.  I loved the most

all them missed heartbeats 
they call it a game 
Cause the winner takes it all 
And before you know it's fall 
Beating heart ,
You crying small 

Dare to take another fall ! 

No comments: