Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy 2016

I don t know about you , but I take a moment now to think of how blessed I am , to thank for the present, nevermind the past, whatever the future !
Happy 2016 !!!! Present is to be cherished and celebrated and we should so every moment not just at new year.... I don t know about you , but often when I lay in bed at end of day, I thank for my clean bed and my health... We should all aknowledge more often the blessings we have in our life, the most important things, that aren t things .... A child , a mother, a sister or brother and their hug, a friend you can count on to tell you the truth , like " hey blondie, you re crazy , take it down a notch"
Time is the enemy .... Still we celebrate its passing ... As its only than  when it seems its all the same, still everything changes.  We see how tall our children got, oh and our new gained wisdom reflected by the mirror.. Smile to it ! You ll never be as young again, as you are today !!
I don t know about you , but my year was good.  And the new year will be better still !!! I learned again , still more about myself.  I grew more to listen to my heart and to my best friend, God bless her for being in my life !   I made peace with a couple more things that I can t change and i allowed myself to cry when I realised that weakness is given for a reason.
Life takes us different routes but never forget what you stand for.  And stand strong!! Or you may fall for anything.... We re given this life to fight. It may not be easy but its a beautiful struggle.  We can either love or give up.   I say we love.   The rest will come to us.  We only live once, but if we do it right, once is enough, as someone wise said 
If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made



Happy happy 2016 to you all !!!! 


No comments: