Sunday, September 15, 2019

how NOT to love .......

We re all so easily addictive .... We love being addicted to sugar, to drinks , to self love, to lies and  convenient smiles . I went and googled it :"addiction".  Not for inspiration.   I may know just enough to talk about it .... I typed it together with human nature, as at times it feels like is one and same with it. . I believe I m not one of the addictive personalities, but I might have forgotten one minor / major thing : mistakes .... Not repeating them. But surely ticking off every one and each of them. Addiction to mistakes. Is that a real thing ? If yes, that's scary ...

We love being addictive to love. And what is love ?
Cause this ...it isn't ….
And me again not saying "Stay! " .....but "Leave me alone ".
When all I needed him to do was. stay.
Once again afraid to love .
So afraid. And  wanting to .
Remember thinking :
I could love him if I tried.
But I said I wouldn't 't try it
There is only one. Best shot.
And this !.... is what we got.

Isn't this sad........
The  world  is full of sadness. ...So much sadness
And the devil ain't in hell, he s right here, next to us
smiling...
All them things I would not say .
Can you please take them away … when you leave
Cause I am cold and you re not here.
As we always knew will be........

Have I pushed you to the edge? Have I ? did you fall ?! But did you ?
You didn't  … and who lost this game ?
All the times we were apart ...
Now again: it feels the same.
There s no love.  There s no forever...
What has gotten into you ? I just lied,
When I have told you that I miss and want you too.

Wanting to be left alone,
Don't need anyone to know.
Look around you, what we are, such a sea of broken hearts







No comments: