Tuesday, February 14, 2017

#cherisheveryday

Sunday ... Early... Entered the kitchenette and i was the only one except for the woman working there ...  Had a bad night sleep ... Some weird dream of a sexual nature ... Woke up around 6 and wasn t able to fell asleep again ... Had a shower cleaned a bit around the room, went for breakfast ... Half hour later maybe this young girl came in but she chose the far across table with her back on me ... I grabbed  my cold by now coffee  and went into the garden , where the swimming pool is ... Laid there in my orange dress for more than half an hour . Beautiful day.  Than it dawn in me that this dress is too fancy for the beach so went back  in and changed for the long tshirt one ...
On the way to the beech , you must cross a small tunnel  under the main busy street 


So these tanned tall heavy built surfers crossed with me , holding hands ... They were two men.   I couldn t help thinking that i ve probably more balls than both of them combined - here its me , not afraid to walk the streets between the blocks of apartments yesterday all the way to Cristo Rei - never mind it turned out to be closed.  Will go again soon.   Than take the train to Carcavelos , go to the beach on my own , sitting here for lunch on my own...  At times lonely but still not afraid and feeling good .... 

" what would you do if you knew no fear ?? ..." 

Been on the beech reading for the last three hours.   Crowded not as much -less sunny today - is warm thou - but i m guessing due to being Sunday ... A group of noisy Russians with their kids - the little one blew a handful of wet sand on my book .... 
Now a break for lunch .... Busy place and overpriced got a beef sandwich , a Bacardi breezeer that i m drinking from the bottle and a coffee ... Noticed i got a bit of colour already.  No suncream with me but hey i m not getting much sun anyway ... It might as well damage me :) .... Lovely Sunday , my "me time " is nearly finished , wish i had more .... 

No comments: