Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reflections

To think is not easy ... therefore most people will rather judge
Guilty of it myself , so many times
Hours before stepping into the new year ... and i m reflecting on my life once again .. did it all day ...
woke up early and hit the gym , with a hunch that classes would be cancelled , but hey I m stubborn sometimes .  Class was cancelled ... so did what I rarely do , pedalled for 15 min than did something that I do actually do : 3 or 4 sets of squats ... relaxed at the sauna than jaccuzi, true to my nature , pretending to doze off, eyes closed, ignoring the population
Its New Years Eve ... and in the movies , the lonely girl accidentally meets a handsome stranger who sweeps her off her feet ..   yeah , you ve seen one movie and that ruins you for life : you get to believe it might happen to you !  Reality is I decided to do wear the red dress i got on sales last week - I love it , I ll drive to mum and have one glass off bubbles than take her for a ride in the city .... i ll do my hair , put on the red lipstick and smile like I m happy !
Life is way too short not to smile !!
This new years eve does remind me of the last one ... but not the one before ... so if i m sad this time ,I ll sure forget it !
I dream of unknown places ...of the world and of my heart ! If we dream less as we grow older , that s reassuring I m doing fine.   Do not give up on dreaming !
I ve no real new year resolutions ... this is my resolution!  I wish what I ce been wishing for many years now , and believe that day is closer than ever
Lets be grateful for the moment    Present is all I and you have ... the rest is a promise and i m no punter   All i pray for is to stay healthy and have my dear ones close to my heart.  I m sorry for getting upset and saying all those hurtful things.   I only really hurt myself.   Love is not to be expected but to be shared.  And it will find its way back to me.  And you.  Anything else is an illusion     Beware of illusions
Keep grounded and get real and most importantly , love.  

No comments: