Saturday, January 6, 2018

November



I am a fish in a bowl
I squint at the air but cannot jump 
Out of myself. out of this hell 
And if i scream you chose not to hear me 
nothing would help. And you won t 
I ll have to erase that night of November 
It all went so wrong. Don t wanna remember 
"Forget it " i command to a heart with no ears 
"This wasn't t your war even poor dear"
You got me to fight someone else's fear 
Why have i ever thought this was for real 

Where is my dou. Give me back my dou 
Is not me that you mean to be mean to 
And i miss the one i thought its all that 
deserving your gold for such a smart act 

I now need to get your words out of my mind 
" all i want is for us to be fine" 
I m here alone and put up a smile 
The saddest of souls in me left to hide 


Don t cry pretty girl please get up 
You already got pain say things it should NOT 
stand tall....you re SO better without 



No comments: