Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sweet babymine gift

...from the moment our paths crossed
The first time we met
I knew when our lips touched
You d be hard to forget
💏
Breathtaking ...the feeling
Being lost in your eyes
The serenity in my soul
When i take in your smile

But theres much more to say than
What our eyes can already see
I m writing this for you
Because the joy you bring to me

The best gift in the world
Cannot be bought nor sold
No matter how much you have
In diamonds or gold

The best gift in the world is
The memories we share
Because in the end thats all thats left
When we re naked and bare

You tell me your pain
And your wish to run out of tears
If you ever need someone to share them with
Unconditionally , I m here

I embrace you with these hands
So strongly - as if I never want to let go
But someday i must ...  And this much , I know

But besides trying to rhyme
and make this thing perfect
I d rather be honest and let my true feelings surface
I wanted to show you , in a special way
You re soecial to me and with you
I enjoy every minute hour day

The circumstances don t even matter , because
my heart does not care
The best gift we give eachother
Each memory we share
And if I am far from you someday , somewhere
Look at the sky ... Because we both breathe the same air

In the end thou I guess the best gift is definetely this
All of these feelings combined together with your groovy kiss !

No comments: