Saturday, October 29, 2016

Gone



Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now


I can't be hurted any  more
I thought cause I was I,and knew it all
I ve seen it all and felt it all ...
 How wrong was i ... 

I thought I felt like this before
Not quite.

After tonight, and any given time
my heart and yours , under one sky
and all I feel can't leave behind
it haunts me and can't hide.

 I think about it once again 
I ll blame the moon
Its full , taking away the sleep.
Because of your heart, I will not cry
I close my eyes. And feel..
The cold wind of night rushes by
Hushes the leaves of trees
Taking those leaves away with it
As far as it can have them
But when the wind loses its strength
The leaves are falling and crumble into nothing
As we once were..

My eyes open slowly. Baby huh…
I think about it 
The past crumbles into nothing like the leaves.
The wind is back, stronger than ever.

And the wind moves and life goes on 

No comments: