Sunday, April 20, 2014

Rule your mind. Always

Its last half hour of Easter Monday ..... We tried to make the best of it    As we should , every day.   Life is sacred life is good life is a blessing.   Not every living realizes it .... And whe the living I m refering to is human.... How sad is that ..... Maybe this year, more than any other year previously, it shocked me once again low of little importance Easter is here where I live .... They might have a family dinner and they all buy Easter chocolate eggs .... I bought a few chocolate bunnies myself but not for my son exactly , but to give to his best friend and his little brother and my best friend kids .... As a gift .... not to replace the traditional Pasqua that I did myself .

I did not write for a while.   But i thought.  As I am addicted to my thoughts as I should be !! We ALL are ..and..we  cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.

 Thinking of Easter and of people ..... Of how many of us are lost .... Of the ones I see spending hours betting... Drinking from noon... Young men not doing anything of value , just wasting time, not that just one hour in the morning that if you waste you go on looking for the rest of the day....but the actual day in full .... Of elderly who nobody cares about and take a minute to tell ME a joke ....
I got to think of smiles ... It must be that each of us smile holds a secret ...my smile says something you probably can t read and your smile says something that I cannot read ... About you.  Something beautiful and wonderful about yourself that only if I get to know you really well I can get to comprehend ....  And now that I know YOU, I feel I can read your smile ! Your smile is you!  Your smile is your heart out to me.   Your smile brightens this room and I smile back at you even you re not here to see   I could just breath in your smile and live   Cause thats how much I love it
.... Smiles are special whispers of the soul to the world .  Each soul is unique , each smile is perfect and unique.   A print.  That nobody else has , that nobody else can copy or rob you off of ... Smiles are something else !!! Give them to the world !
I got to think of friends .... Again.  Yes.  Friends are extensions of self ... And the saying that your friends shows who you are ! True! It shows who you are or what you wanna be! What you like and aspire towards ! What you respect and secretly ..if not openly,  value !  Now: Choosing friends over friends .   I did it .... If the result was sticking with the best , than I m  a winner.   Choose your friends carefully    No liers.  No opportunists.  Look for consistent behaviour   Look for gain free advises.  But on my part , as Benjamin Framklin said , I learned .... Got slower at choosing friends so than slower at changing them.  Cause in the end, one true friend is far better than a handful of foes at any time.


And maybe a lot of what I see around is a result/ the paradox / of too much freedom.  The freedom to choose.  To do whatever. The freedom we all claim and talk about in the media..... Still, ending slaves of s flawed system.  We all want freedom. But some people can g deal with it.  Whether thag freedom is given by money or not, some just can t cope witb the choice , need rules to keep them "normal".  So I thought a lot on : "remember when life s path is steep to keep your mind even". Easier said than done ... Rule your mind or it will rule you !

Things to definetely think about !
God bless !  Xo


No comments: