Friday, November 1, 2013

"Love is so short. Forgetting is so long ".

I said to myself I should stay away from this subject ..... And than someone that touched my life at some point told me I should not ..... Because love is the last subject I should stay away from, right ? There is no " getting it right or wrong ".  It just is.  So here I am thinking about it ..... Love comes un expectantly, bringing heart storms and laughters and lights so bright you re a feather in the wind and you don t care where that will take you, where you land You drive crazy, you laugh as a child, you breath in its smell, you re insatious and you grab as much as you can, excess becomes the norm   You throu caution out the window.   Time stops , the two becomes one and  the "two out of one you "feels eternal.    Of course you re not.   Myself I m most happy when I can tell it will last or not.  You might laugh "can you ?!"   I always did.  It sounds insane but this is me.  I may not have seen love coming. But I always seen it going.  And feeling that I could be happy    I felt blessed and thanked for it , I learned to live love to its fullest.  Do not think about " what after ". You ll deal with that exactly " after". Be happy and give that love you get right back.  Give more. Because in a funny way its like with everything in life ..... You may feel you loose out when the love ends, but more you give, more you ll get back and there's more love out there waiting for you.   Don t force it, don t fake it , just accept what your heart feels and go for it. " let love kill you for you will not die ".

No comments: