Monday, October 28, 2013

"when things go wrong, don't go with them!! "

heard this saying just recently... guess who it is :)
I, like many others struggling out there, feel now and again, tired of being strong. I do cry in my bathroom many times. And than wake up and smile to the world and be grateful for the new day, and do actually fell better. Is amazing how the morning sun (ufff, in Ireland you got to look to the dark sky, heavy rain and stay positive) brings back the hope ! I stretch, brush my teeth, quick shower and be like "bring it on" . Except for the lazy mornings, which in fact I hate, I have those too, when I have no early work and I do take my time. I m not at that point yet when I do wake up at six no matter what and take it from there. But I tell you what: I do see myself doing it pretty soon. It is true that people lives gets better when they start their days yearly, and I do really prefer being busy and rushing through the morning routine, rather than have a shower at ten. I guess is in my nature to like to be busy. And of course, people can be hard working, productive, talented and inspired, but with a different pace. I like to "run", to "travel to", to "fight to", all while "roaming" and enjoying it.
Its all been said before, and is true: life is a race. A race, in my opinion, not for name and fame and money, but for own happiness. And there is no recipe that one must follow, is all down to own personality and interests, restricted or unrestricted by own circumstances. They ll limit your chances if you allow it. Life is the biggest opportunity in itself. If blessed with health and a good family, you really have no reasons to be moaning over a damn thing. Just know what you like and what makes you happy and go for it. Do as you feel. Happiness will only come when your actions and behavior are in line with your heart and what you love. Ah, I m good at theory. I try to stay true to my heart, is doesn't work absolutely every time, but I m getting better with age. I care about what my family and God only thinks of me, other's people opinion is really not my business. Ok, this is a quote, but one that I stand by.
And things will go wrong from time to time. Its nature, change is bound to happen, and inevitably that change will be in favor or some and against others. No matter what, keep truthful to your heart, to your child heart. I experimented that myself not far ago, feeling like the child I once was.  And during this time, I have been the happiest. If crazy, does it matter? I didn't do much really, I just lived the moment. Its been enlightening. This is how I want to live. This is how I want to feel. I don't live to please anyone, and if I am happy, I shall transmit that happiness to my son . There s not much more I wish for. The changes, good or bad, come and go. We grow older. But we re only old as our heart is, and for as long as we embrace change and learn the new, we should be enjoying life no matter the number on some official paper we hold.

No comments: